Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Psalm 121

"The LORD shall preserve your soul from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD Shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth and even forevermore."
--Psalm 121:7-8

Just some encouragement for today. Wherever you are, wherever you are going, God is with you, keeping you. Preserving you. Whatever happens, you are kept and preserved by the hand of the Creator. He will sustain you through your darkest days and carry you to places of His brightest Glory.

It's snowing where I am today. I thought this song was appropriate. Consider today the nature of Him who saves us. His peace resembles His coming:


###

"I lift my eyes to the hills -- From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." -- Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment